2009年3月16日星期一

ER visit

I went to ER with dad after Ray jammed my little finger in a door. Ray was trying to stop me getting into bathroom playing water. This was the first real family emergency. Dad got my finger out of the door. The first look of my injured finger scared dad a lot. Mom started crying, as dad refused to show my finger to her. He covered my finger with his hand, as he didn't want to scare her. On his mind, something major happened. I cried about 5 minutes while they are waiting for me to calm down and mom was calling ER service. Like a Miracle, my little finger reformed back to normal shape like a sponge in five minutes. You would think I am a superman alike. Then we went to Round Rock hospital ER, where I was born next door. After X-ray exam, doctor thought I was all right. Baby had very flexible bones, the doctor said. It was pretty amazing to dad that I behaved like nothing happened right after such a severe injury.
Our in-house doors are all gonnga be full of door blockers.

Dad had been in U.S. for ten years. He visited ER once when he had a pretty bad cut on his leg after a basketball game. He was just trying to jump over a bank but certainly two hours game drained him up so his jump wasn't as high as he wished. That experience wasn't fun as he didn't have a little bit of sense of emergency in the ER trip. Before the cut saw a doctor, he had waited for four hours in the waiting room. If TV show 'ER' had four episodes like this, they wouldn't last for more than a week.

没有评论:

  • The link to My brother Ray
  •