2009年7月6日星期一

Things going on lately

Austin was hot last month. Radio said it was a record high in June. We almost went swimming every night. Now a day is so long that it is still bright at nine in the evening. We usually went to our community pool at eight and swam for an hour.
Ray almost made progress every day. He is pretty bullish when talking about swimming. Mom and dad gave him so much encouragement which made he feel he was next Phelps. I also can keep myself afloat in the water with the aid of a life jacket and a noodle. This is a big step-up for me.
I became a master of playing hide and seek with Ray and Dad now. Honestly, I am a great seeker. It is not an easy thing to fool me.
I am taking one nap now. Ray is going to be four so soon he won't need to take a nap in his school.
Ray and I are good buddies most of time. But we did fight occasionally. I hit Ray's head with my mini-golf club and made him cry.
We went to San Antonio sea world on July 4th. Lots of people and lots of heat. The most pleasant part was the escape to lost Lagoon water park. Ray lost his crocs shoes as some lifeguard took them away while we were taking the shower. When mom gave him a pair of Arron used saddle shoes next day, poor Ray was so glad. We all saw lightining in his eyes when he put them on. And he kept his shoes so well when we went swimming next day.
All these things are trivial little things. If they were not written down, they were hard to be remembered, just like many other things we forgot.

没有评论:

  • The link to My brother Ray
  •