2009年12月1日星期二

Getting out of trouble? You got me wrong

Tony and Ray played their acting games these days. Tony played dad role, mom role and doggie role etc. When Tony played doggie, he was serious at pretending a doggie.

Ray was very fuzzy this morning as he was woken up for school. Tony was having his breakfast but Tony was playing food a little bit. A piece of muffin fell down to the ground. Ray saw it and certainly took this chance to scold Tony hard. "No body should waste food. It is really bad, etc." Tony was a little terrified by this so he backed off a little bit. Ray didn't let him go and kept blaming him.
Tony got his own idea. He suddenly laid down the ground and said: "I want to be a doggie."

Dad wrote this story up and he thought Tony was trying to get out of trouble with playing cute. He was so wrong.

Mom just found out a few other occasions Tony said:"I am a doggie." after she scolded Tony for some reasons. Her curiosity made her ask Tony why. Finally Tony said:"Doggie bite." Stay away from me when I am not happy.

没有评论:

  • The link to My brother Ray
  •